Due to rapid business growth & development, a new role has been created for a Global Key Accounts Manager/ Executive. The position can be based anywhere in the United States within reasonable distance of a hub airport. Position will require periodic visits to our Vision Inc. New Milford, Connecticut location.
Vision Engineering manufactures unique ergonomic stereo microscopes, digital inspection and non-contact measuring systems offering leading- edge solutions for our customers. We offer patented technology to enhance productivity and comfort at work. Established in 1958, our products are renowned the world over for innovation and quality. Vision Engineering supplies product in volume to a significant number of global multinational manufacturers. Significant markets are; Medical Device, Electronics, Aerospace, Automotive, Geospatial Intelligence and others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development in identified Global Key Accounts for Vision Engineering’s full standardized and customized product range.
- Management of existing key accounts, including familiarity with R&D or manufacturing plans, key players expansions, relocations, etc.
- Research into the international structures of identified key accounts, R&D or manufacturing sites influencers, KPI’s relevant to Vision Engineering, creation of databases for each account and creation/agreement of a strategy for their penetration/ further penetration
- Once strategy is identified, implementation of the strategy, starting at line engineer level and working upwards through management, specialists, budget holders and purchasers.
- Implementation strategy is in collaboration with the relevant global Vision Engineering Sales, Marketing or Tech Support Staff.
- If customization is required, working with Vision Engineering, North America or UK design and manufacturing resources to produce prototypes.
- Implementation will include marketing approaches, presentations, seminars, trade shows and technical demonstrations. Also required will be quotation, negotiation and closing of orders.
- Substantial North American and some Global travel will be required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combined experience and education directly related to Engineering in one or more of the following: Mechanical, Electronic, Instrumentation, Optical, Microscope or Digital Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years in Technical Sales
- Key account Management experience preferable, domestic or international
- Skills/ Attributes required are: Dynamic, Organized, Ability to present and demonstrate, good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills, including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Vision Engineering Inc is the North American subsidiary of Vision Engineering Ltd (UK). Established in 1985, Vision Engineering Inc. is a manufacturer of high tech optical and digital instrumentation, with modern manufacturing facilities in New Milford, Connecticut. A newly formed regional Tech & Sales Centre in Irvine, California has been established to cover this extremely high tech area and the West coast.
The parent company, Vision Engineering Ltd, was formed in 1958, and is a multi-award-winning English manufacturer of patented ergonomic stereo microscopes, digital microscopes and non-contact measuring systems.
Vision Engineering Group includes manufacturing facilities in the UK and in Connecticut, USA. Vision Engineering Group’s market is global and the world’s leading manufacturing companies rely on Vision Engineering products to improve quality control of their manufactured parts. From fault detection and rework to R&D and quality control, Vision Engineering’s products are unrivalled when it comes to ergonomics.
Wholly owned sales and service subsidiaries are located in Germany, Japan, France & Italy with additional representative offices in China, Malaysia and India.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, contact Jo Iorio @ Vision Engineering Inc. 570 Danbury Road New Milford, CT 06776. Phone # (860)355-3776, Fax # (860)355-0712 or firstname.lastname@example.org